Teeth Whitening at Ahpin Dental Centre
Want to improve the appearance of your teeth and gums? Stop by Ahpin Dental Centre for cosmetic dental work, from teeth whitening to gum recontouring. We provide the following cosmetic dental services:
- Veneers – Veneers are thin shells that are applied to the entire front surface of teeth to mask staining, chipping and other imperfections. If cared for properly, they can last for up to 10 years.
- Invisalign – Invisalign uses a sequence of invisible and removable aligners that are each worn for 2 weeks. As the aligners are replaced with the next in the sequence, your teeth will slowly straighten out, taking roughly 9 to 15 months.
- Teeth Whitening – To whiten teeth, we apply a whitening gel which is activated by a dental light. On average, this procedure whitens teeth by 8 shades.
- Gum Recontouring – Gum recontouring is a procedure to reshape the gums, possibly because they have not receded after the eruption of a permanent tooth or because they have receded too much over time.
- Crowns – A crown is a hollow, artificial tooth that is fitted over a damaged tooth to restore its function and appearance. They are constructed to match the shape, size, colour and surface characteristics of the surrounding teeth.
- Orthodontic Retainers – Orthodontic retainers are often worn after the removal of braces to keep teeth in place while the mouth adjusts to the new tooth positions.
For cosmetic dental services, give us a call!